NC.gov is making it easier to find services in all state agencies, conduct transactions, find contacts, and interact with government programs.
- Online services are prominent and easy to find, at the top of every page.
- Dropdown navigation helps you quickly find the topics you need.
- All social media channels in state government are listed to keep you informed and let your voice be heard on the programs you care about.
- Signing up for updates is easier, whether through RSS feeds, email lists or blogs.
- An Open Government page helps you keep an eye on your state government and understand how it works.
- Extensive contact information is provided, including a new employee directory and an "Ask NC.gov" option for your questions.
Use NC.gov on your mobile phone! All information you can find on your desktop computer is available on your phone, but condensed for easy navigation.
The search engine allows you to find information in all state government websites, not just NC.gov.
Help us continuously improve the site. Let us know what you think by emailing the webmaster.
Put an NC.gov Logo on Your Website
Right click to download the logo of your choice. The first three have transparent backgrounds.
(206 by 75 pixels)
(120 by 44 pixels)
(90 by 33 pixels)
(120 by 60 pixels)